Business Strategy Associate
Associates will be responsible for all aspects of strategy consulting engagements with RCBG’s clients. This includes client interaction, primary research, original analysis, business modeling, and core strategy development. Associates should expect to closely participate with clients and be responsible for delivering results.
Associates lead project teams (2-4 persons) in developing strategies for products, market entry and market expansion. This position will draw upon the Associate’s existing consulting experience and industry knowledge.
The Associate will lead trends analysis, actively network with leading telecom, media, and technology providers in our sector, develop quantitative market sizing, and deliver qualitative final recommendations to our clients. This player-coach must be resourceful, autonomous, and self-motivated, with good business sense and team presence.
RCBG’s culture is engaging and the work is intellectually challenging, offering a consulting experience perhaps unlike any other. Our Associates enjoy unmatched front-line participation with clients’ C-level executives.
We ask that candidates address their qualifications in the following areas:
- Direct experience in professional services is required. This may include management consulting, investment banking, or research. (Not IT or implementation)
- Industry experience with leading communications service and technology providers
Educational & Personal Qualifications
- MBA plus 3-5 years experience is preferred. Pre-MBA candidates must have a bachelor degree in business, finance or engineering, and 5-7 years of complementary work experience.
- Strong ability to conduct primary research through direct market contact and collection
- Experience managing cross-functional teams conducting research, analysis, and data compilation
- Rigorous analytical skills, along with strong communication and organization skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Sound presentation skills, with experience in written and verbal delivery to client-side senior management
- Solid relationship-building and networking capabilities
- Financial modeling and financial research capability
Start Date: Immediate start
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Competitive compensation consisting of base salary plus performance bonuses and year-end profit-sharing
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Associate”.