RCBG’s advisory services practice manages M&A mandates for companies and investors, often executing strategic initiatives identified by the consulting side of the business. RCBG’s unique access to key decision-makers at both the corporate strategy/finance and business unit levels provides the firm with a differentiated platform from which to consistently deliver results.
With a solid track record and backlog, the firm is seeking to expand its advisory services team with the addition of experienced professionals at the Principal level. Select outstanding Senior Associate level candidates will also be considered.
The Principal will be responsible for executing all aspects of an M&A engagement from business development to execution. This includes prospecting, client generation, client management and deal execution. The Principal would typically be supported by a select team of Senior Associates, Analysts, and Partners as needed.
We ask that candidates address their qualifications in the following areas:
- Direct experience in investment banking is required. Preference for candidates with significant M&A or principal investing experience.
- Familiarity and relationships within the Telecom, Media & Technology arena highly preferred. Wireless expertise particularly valued.
Educational & Personal Qualifications
- MBA from a top-tier business school plus 3 – 5 years experience is preferred
- Strong transaction experience and deal history
- Proven business development experience
- Significant experience interacting with senior management, boards members, and external peers
Start Date: Immediate start
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Competitive compensation consisting of base salary plus performance bonuses and year-end profit-sharing
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Advisory Principal”.